The history of Newell United Methodist Church

Newell200This Church resulted from worship services held in the Newell Public School building by both Methodist 
and Presbyterian ministers. The land for the Church was donated by the Pittsburgh and Lake Erie Railroad Company. The charter of the Church was recorded on September 10, 1908. The Church was organized and 
built in 1908. It was destroyed by fire October 6, 1954, rebuilt and rededicated October 5, 1958, and the 
new church was built in 2000. The Church was on a Charge with Coal Center from 1908 to 1926 and with Redstone from 1926 to 1934.
 

Cochran Memorial

CochranMemorial200

Cochran Memorial UMC
Griscom Street
Dawson, PA 15428
  
Sunday Worship:  10:30 am
 
Phone:  724-529-2925
ChristParishUMC@gmail.com

Little Redstone

LittleRedstone200

Little Redstone UMC
201 Redstone Church Road
Fayette City, PA 15438
 
Sunday Worship:  11:00 am
 
Phone:  724-529-2925
ChristParishUMC@gmail.com

Newell

Newell200

Newell UMC
204 Miller Street
Newell, PA 15466
 
Sunday Worship:  9:00 am
 
Phone:  724-529-2925
ChristParishUMC@gmail.com

Vanderbilt

Vanderbilt200

Vanderbilt UMC
524 Main Street
Vanderbilt, PA 154866
 
Sunday Worship:  9:00 am
 
Phone:  724-529-2925
ChristParishUMC@gmail.com
Website Designed by YCS Global, LLC